Contact (08) 9592 1111
KITCHENS - quality craftsmanship for over 25 years!
Paramount can provide a one-stop kitchen design and installation service for new homes and renovations. Your kitchen will be designed to suit your taste while at the same time melding with the character of your home. Our design options are virtually limitless and include all recognised styles such as Federation, Contemporary and Ultra-Modern, but yours may be an original incorporating elements of various styles or something completely new. After developing the best design for your project Paramount can manage all aspects of the construction and installation, including appliances, cabinet works, bench tops, splashbacks, plumbing, electrical, and flooring.
Paramount prides itself on providing layouts which not only convey style, but are practical in their layout, have innovative storage solutions and are constructed to withstand the trials of use. We start with an on-site inspection and consultation to determine the style you want and discuss the materials and fittings available to achieve it â€“ many of which you may never have considered.
Paramount kitchen installations feature:
- Best use of storage space through efficient design, incorporating pull-out pantries, lazy Susans, corner unit pull-outs and more.
- Ordered appliance layout: Paramount uses and recommends Baumatic and IAG appliances, but will source and install any brand as required.
- The best materials: We can suggest materials available for the style you have in mind and assist with choosing the best for your particular project.
- Cabinet doors and drawer fronts: choose from glass, laminated, painted, stained, vinyl, timber veneer or solid timber.
- Bench tops: we are a licensed Corian fabricator and highly recommend this surface. You can also choose from granite, marble, essastone, caesarstone, Staron, Freestyle, solid timber, stainless steel and laminated surfaces.
- Splashbacks: choose from Corian, tile, stainless steel, granite, Laminex (â€˜Metalineâ€™ or â€˜Aquapanelâ€™), â€‹Glass â€“ printed image, plain colours or etched, Aluminium â€“ printed image or plain colours.
- Fittings and fixtures: we use only the highest quality and recommend fittings by HÃ¤fele and Hettich (which have a lifetime guarantee) because we have found them to be exceptionally long-lasting and trouble-free.
- A project manager who will oversee all aspects of your renovation to ensure all goes smoothly and efficiently.
- Professional demolition and removal of existing fixtures if required.
- All electrical and plumbing work.
- Wall, ceiling and cornice removal, installation or repair as required.
- Repair or replacement of the existing floor.
Paramount uses only the best quality materials and construction methods to ensure your satisfaction â€“ our reputation depends on it, and we depend on our reputation.